Quick reminder: I’m reading tonight at Pandemonium Books and Games in Cambridge, sometime between 7 and 9pm. There will be cookies from me and goodies from another author, so save some room after dinner for dessert!
i’m having trouble deciding what to read. Here are the selections I’m considering:
1. The first chapter of A Witch’s Kitchen
2. The mud fight chapter of A Witch’s Kitchen (always a crowd pleaser, but I’ve read it at Pandemonium before)
3. The bonus Cretacia story from the Kickstarter, which I don’t think I’ve ever read aloud
4. My short story “Weeds” from YEAG2017
5. My short story “My Mother the Ocean”, which will appear in YEAG2018
Which one would you like to hear? Please vote in the comments or on my Facebook page.