It’s live, folks! You can now order A Pixie’s Promise at Early Bird prices! And if you and/or your child enjoy paranormal mysteries, please consider supporting Twain’s Treasure as well. I thought it was a rollicking good read.
Also, a quick reminder that we’re holding a Facebook Party tonight, 5-7PM Eastern time, when I’ll be reading the first chapter of A Pixie’s Promise on Facebook Live! I hope you can join us.
It’s that time of year again! Arisia, the largest science fiction convention in the Boston area, is this very weekend, and I’m appearing in six different panels and events:
- Friday, January 12, 5:30pm – Food and Fandom – Faneuil
- Saturday, January 13, 10am – Broad Universe Rapid Fire Reading – Adams
- Saturday, January 13, 2:30pm – Beyond Hogwarts: A Young Fan’s Reading List – Hancock-FastTrack2
- Saturday, January 13, 7pm – A Wrinkle in Time and Entries into Fandom – Marina 1
- Sunday, January 14, 7pm – Which Book First: Introducing SF to Kids – Marina 2
- Monday, January 13, 10am – Race and Identity Issues in SF – Marina 4
I will also be in the Dealers’ Room at the Broad Universe table selling my books and other fabulous books by my fellow Broad authors. If you are attending Arisia, please drop by and chat!
Wednesday, October 11, 2017, 6:30-8pm • Derry Public Library • Derry, NH
I’m going to slip on my Jenise Aminoff persona and read a ghost story (that is NOT for kids – PG-13 at best) with fellow BroadUniverse members Elaine Isaak, Trisha Wooldridge, Inanna Arthen, and Elizabeth Black. We will have books for sale, too, some come by for chills and leave with new stories.
Hi, all! I’ll be just one of many fabulous readers at the Broad Universe Rapid Fire Reading at Readercon tomorrow night at 8pm. Readercon is free to attend on Thursday night, so please drop by and say hi! I think I’ll read a brand-spanking new chapter of A Pixie’s Promise, possibly the one with the terrible, terrible puns. You have been warned!
Quick reminder: I’m reading tonight at Pandemonium Books and Games in Cambridge, sometime between 7 and 9pm. There will be cookies from me and goodies from another author, so save some room after dinner for dessert!
i’m having trouble deciding what to read. Here are the selections I’m considering:
1. The first chapter of A Witch’s Kitchen
2. The mud fight chapter of A Witch’s Kitchen (always a crowd pleaser, but I’ve read it at Pandemonium before)
3. The bonus Cretacia story from the Kickstarter, which I don’t think I’ve ever read aloud
4. My short story “Weeds” from YEAG2017
5. My short story “My Mother the Ocean”, which will appear in YEAG2018
Which one would you like to hear? Please vote in the comments or on my Facebook page.
I’ll be reading with four other local authors on May 11th at 7pm at Pandemonium Books and Games in Cambridge, MA. I don’t have any more details than that, but when I have more info, I’ll post it here.